This is my latest iron-on-beads artwork. This time I used 3364 beads and 4 single panels to create the biggest single piece I did so far.
841. That´s the number of iron-on-beads I used to create this tine B.ASH piece.
Finally I finished my iron-on-beads alphabet. It took lots of hours and 21.866 beads to realize these 26 pieces of art.
And here are the results:
After a little break from graffiti I continued with my new project „IRON-ON BEADS ALPHABET“ and finished the letters C to I.
Beside the iron-on beads alphabet I also created some small B.ASH pieces.
New year new projects!
The first project of 2018 is an iron-on beads alphabet I recently started.
The first three letters are already done: A, B and K.
This is the lastest sketch exchange I did with the amazing HASB from France!
Check out his facebook page!